junk mail RRS feed

• Question

• Blocking junk mail is not effective... Rules are not working well either - far to extensive of requirements to be effective ... there is no way to control the massive amount of junk mail received each day despite efforts to block. Unsubscribe - leaves it to their discretion - which is total dishonesty anyway... There needs to be a way to permanently block incoming email and send them notification that their email is permanently blocked and that if they want email access then they must contact the recipient through phone in order to have that released. This has become unmanageable. The free advertisement access is not fair to your clients without the ability to restrict such exploitation measures. Microsoft needs to be able to have a "permanently block" selection that does notify the sender that they will not be allowed to send to this address again and that it will not be landing in my email inbox unless I release this restriction on my end. This is wrong not to have some means of protection against this free access.
    • Moved by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:21 PM off topic (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 4:20 PM

All replies