Runtime error sticky notes RRS feed

• Question

• Hello 

I've encountered a problem with the sticky notes available on windows 8. Out of the blue they stopped working and the following error was displayed:

"Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:/Windows/Sytstem32/StikyNot.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I've already tried a clean boot and I also can't delete the sticky notes exe from my files.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Shana

• Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:03 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, April 5, 2017 6:10 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 8 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:03 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:54 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 8 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:03 PM