yellow fair all the time. RRS feed

• Question

• My one care is allways in the yellow never Green?y
    Monday, November 10, 2008 7:26 PM

Answers

• If you open One Care you will see a reason for the "Fair' status and an action to take to return your status to "Good".

Monday, November 10, 2008 7:51 PM

All replies

• If you open One Care you will see a reason for the "Fair' status and an action to take to return your status to "Good".

Monday, November 10, 2008 7:51 PM
  • Come to a conclusion: I've tried everything is getting really annoying problem is not resolved

Monday, November 10, 2008 8:33 PM
  • If you open One Care you will see a reason for the "Fair' status and an action to take to return your status to "Good". What ever I do its not working. This is frustrating will not go into good..

Monday, November 10, 2008 8:37 PM
  • I have done that is still will not go into good.

Monday, November 10, 2008 8:39 PM
  • What is the reason for the "Fair" status?

Monday, November 10, 2008 10:27 PM
  • If you are unable to resolve the problem and your PC remains in Fair Status, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 2:30 AM
  • If you are running Vista Business SP1, and OneCare says to “install missing up-dates” and there aren’t any to install you may have the same software bug I have. Today is patch Tuesday, most likely you will get a critical up-date, see if it goes green after the update. If it goes green, then you have the same bug I have. It will go back to yellow after a tune-up. Seems like this problem is increasing, maybe Microsoft will now look into it and fix it.

Dave Green

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:39 PM