none
I hate this new MSDN Forum interface!!!!!!

Question

• Personally I hate this new MSDN Forum interface, I don't see all the forums that use to exist. 

I will never understand why the MSDN Forums is more difficult to use and find stuff with each revision.

Can someone please tell me where the ado.net forum went to?

Thanks!
    • Moved by nobugz Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:40 AM Not BCL
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:22 AM

Answers

All replies

• They're still in the process of moving everything over to these forums. In the meantime you can access the unmoved sections at the old forums' platform here: http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?SiteID=1

Once you're there scroll down and look for the relevant ADO.NET section you're interested in.

If you want to leave feedback about the forum you can do so here: Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums

Document my code? Why do you think it's called "code"?
    • Edited by Ahmad Mageed Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:06 AM typo
    • Marked as answer by Oblansky Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:03 PM
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:05 AM
  • Thank You!.    And Honestly this is the worst UI in 10 years since I have been coming to visit MSDN forums.  The new buttons up top are kinda nice but that is about all I see that I like.

1) Worst thing about the forums is the Forum navigation. Stick with a Tree View control or some other Hierarchial navigiation.

2) The Scrolling on this page is ridiculous for a forum. Scroll the whole page or let me adjust the height of this bottom section.

3) submit button on the right side of a form is ridiculous put it beneath the form so I can find it, as it took me way too long to see it off to the right.
    • Edited by OutOfTouch Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:33 AM because
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:31 AM