Microsoft xp wireless connection problems RRS feed

• Question

• I inherited my mothers Dell pc which has windows xp installed on it.  I am trying to connect it to my windows 7 wireless network/router but can not figure it out.  My mothers pc came from AZ and had a belkin wireless connection.  My current windows 7 network/router is connected to a netgear router.  How can I configure the xp pc to connect to the netgear router? Regardless of rather or not I can connect to my home network or not I would still like to access to interenet on the xp pc.  It keeps asking my to dial up?

Help Tina

Friday, May 27, 2011 5:59 PM

Answers

• "tinabina22" wrote in message news:e2c2e340-159a-4aef-bdd3-40f499321d32...

I inherited my mothers Dell pc which has windows xp installed on it.  I am trying to connect it to my windows 7 wireless network/router but can not figure it out.  My mothers pc came from AZ and had a belkin wireless connection.  My current windows 7 network/router is connected to a netgear router.  How can I configure the xp pc to connect to the netgear router? Regardless of rather or not I can connect to my home network or not I would still like to access to interenet on the xp pc.  It keeps asking my to dial up?

Help Tina

This appears to have nothig to do with either Activation or Validation problems - I suggest that you repost your problem to the XP Answers forums here....

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, May 27, 2011 10:01 PM