none
There must be category as unsolved/unresolved RRS feed

• Question

• There must be category as unsolved/unresolved instead of unanswered it will make statistics better n forum comfortable.

Newbie to WPF

• Edited by Sahil_89 Thursday, April 5, 2012 8:16 PM
    • Moved by Lori Dirks Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:28 PM move to Forums Issues / Suggestions (From:Expression Community Site Feedback)
    Thursday, April 5, 2012 7:26 PM

Answers

All replies

• The current design is that they mean the same thing. The idea is that it would be too complicated to separate the two into separate functions, features, and tasks.

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:30 AM
    Owner
  • Thanks Ed,

I thought I will never get any reply :)

And I have started liking this forum.

Sahil (Formerly known as Rocky) :)

Thursday, April 12, 2012 5:38 PM
  • Excellent. Yeah, it takes some time to get used to it. I think the goal of the design of "answer" was to make it more casual and to simplify it a little. You ask a question and get an answer.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:57 PM
    Owner
  • Excellent. Yeah, it takes some time to get used to it. I think the goal of the design of "answer" was to make it more casual and to simplify it a little. You ask a question and get an answer.

Thanks!

Other forums are forcing to members not to be casual, Then its really great to be with Microsoft Expression Forum. :)

And fact is people I interact here are more friendly, casual and professional at the same time. Thanks!

Sahil (Formerly known as Rocky) :)

Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:53 PM