sqlexpress sync service sample Problem RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have been successful at getting the example to work with the sample databases.  I am now trying to get it to work with my database.  I commented out the orders_details code and am just using the code for the orders table.  I changed all references to the orders table to my table.  When I press the synchronize button I get an error message stating that System.ArgumentException: Table anme 'mytablename' is not valid.  This might be caused by one or more of the following issues:  unable to find a SyncAdapter for the specified SyncTable; the table name is null or empty; or the table name contains the keywords SET, FMTONLY, and OFF.

The table name does not contain the key words so that is not the issue and the table name is not null.  As I step though the code it appears that the SyncAdapter gets set to the table name.  Please help.

Thanks,

Trey

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 6:45 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:31 PM

All replies

• Make sure there's a record in the anchor table for "mytablename"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:29 PM
  • There are records.  The insert function works fine for using with my table.  It just won't recognize my table nor synchronize.  I changed every occurence of the orders table with my table name, including the stored procedures.  I added all the appropriate columns in my table.  It still gives me the same error.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:46 PM