none
error CS0534 : [Java Class] does not implement inherited abstract member 'AsyncTask.DoInBackground(params Object[])' RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have using Visual Studio 2019 and I have change my java project as aar file then going to convert as dll file. So I choose the visual studio , I add the aar file I got some error while build that Android Binding library( Xamarin ) like...

error CS0534: 'SettingDeviceInfo.GetMoreEngineTask' does not implement inherited abstract member 'AsyncTask.DoInBackground(params Object[])'
    error CS0534: 'SubscriptionActivity.GetSettingsTask' does not implement inherited abstract member 'AsyncTask.DoInBackground(params Object[])'
    error CS0534: 'SubscriptionAdapter.DeActivateTask' does not implement inherited abstract member 'AsyncTask.DoInBackground(params Object[])'

V

Friday, June 21, 2019 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Mohan_1,

Sorry for delay in reply.

According to your description, this issue is more related to Xamarin development, since there's a his own forum here: https://forums.xamarin.com/categories/android , we recommend you could post this issue to Xamarin forum, then you would get dedicated support.

Thank you for understanding. 

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, June 24, 2019 2:12 AM