none
Looking for help with a huge project

Question

• Would anyone be willing to assist on a hobby project dealing with Role Playing Games?  Specifically DnD and the like.

I am looking to do a very in depth character builder for private use so that I can learn VB.  Yes I said 'learn'.  I am a newb to VB and not great at coding, but I have a love for the game and an understanding that will facilitate in helping me to learn the program better.

I am looking for a tutor that would be willing to work side-by-side (via email and TeamSpeak) for an extended period of time. Not daily or hourly but as needed and when available.

If interested please respond to this post.

DaivonJol

Friday, May 15, 2015 2:52 AM

Answers

• Hi DaivonJol,

I'm afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss the VS IDE.

The forum support is used to learning or resolve a specific issue when developing a app for community mummers, so if you meet any specific development issue, the forum support would be better for you.

As you said that if you meet any Games development issue, you would post this issue to the specific Games development forums.

For example, maybe this forum would be better for you:

http://xboxforums.create.msdn.com/forums/

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 18, 2015 3:02 AM