retrieve recent posts

• I have been rooting around looking for some info on this and only found one post that discusses it a little.  I have to admit I am a bit surprised that people are not falling all over themselves about this.  I myself have a laptop and desktop.  I would really really like to be able to download recent posts and recent drafts to kind use it as a kind of sync function.  That way I could move from my laptop to my desktop and back and have an updated copy of what I am doing.  Have I missed the ability do download at least the last 20 which was discussed in the referenced post.  Is there a plugin that does this that I am overlooking?

Thank You
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:52 PM

All replies

• People often times use Live Mesh ( ) to sync their drafts folder on both of their computers.  There is one catch with this, if you make a post on your desktop and publish it, but it has already synced to your laptop, then you edit it on your laptop and click publish again, it will duplicate the post on your blog instead of modifying the orginal.  We plan to address this issue in future.  But if you just want it to sync across both computers so you can edit it multiple times before publishing it, then this solution will work.
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:46 AM