none
Translation Wiki and Library added to Stats RRS feed

• General discussion

• This evening we've added two other portions of MSDN/TechNet to our profile statistics section.

Translation Wiki: Activities, achievements, points etc. are now being recognized for work done in community translation of library articles. Some information about the Translation Wiki is available here (http://msdn.microsoft.com/dd362340.aspx) with more information coming in the next month or so. The statistics widget will show counts of translations submitted, approved and count of moderator actions completed. Achievements are earned based around these 3 stat counts; more specific details to come.

Library: We've been tracking Library annotations (community comments) for a long time now. Tonight the statistics for annotation count has been added to the profile. There are no points and achievements currently defined for this application at this time.

Note: The FAQ has not yet been updated (all this snow in Redmond is slowing me down ;-) but we'll get to that soon. 

Thanks,
    Sean 

Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:14 AM

All replies

• HI Sean !

Hopefully you guys are thinking to include "Translation Wiki" / "Library" content activities in "Activities by Application" Pie Chart in Profile Experience tab as currently they are not appearing in the Pie Chart.

Thanks, Hasham

Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:23 AM
  • Scary, think i added the library suggestion in the feature request wiki article just a few hours earlier :) (hope it was coincidence and youre not working that fast)
    Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:12 PM
    Answerer
  • Indeed we are planning on adding those. Will be in for our next release around Feb 2nd.
    Friday, January 20, 2012 12:00 AM
  • Just a coincidence but thanks for taking the time to put the suggestion in.
    Friday, January 20, 2012 12:01 AM
  • Translations Wiki points are not changed! And translations are not applied to articles!

Whats wrong?

Thank you!

Bond... Brooke Bond!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:23 PM
  • And yesterday my TechNet Wiki statistic was reseted...

Bond... Brooke Bond!

Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:15 PM