how to copy dir RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I am really new to .net and keen to learn it..i have been following few tutorials and also taking few lessons near by.

I want to know how to write a file copying facility called CopyDir but copying function must reside in a separate assembly to the user interface. I can either write the user interface as either a) Console app b) Windows Forms app c) WPF app.(which one is easy???) also there should not be a concrete dependency between the copying assembly and the UI ( it just means that code should be seperated properly) and assembly can be used in a web or desktop application. There must be a visual display of each file (including the source file path and file name) being copied during the copying process. Ideally, the UI must not “block” during the copy process. Users must be able to pick or specify a source and target directory. All files and folders (and their contents) must be copied from the source to the target, implement a recursive algorithm to copy the files.

someone plz help me

• Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Saturday, February 22, 2020 11:51 PM looking for forum
    Saturday, February 22, 2020 11:45 PM

Answers

All replies