none
Course 6293A Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 in the Enterprise -- Scripts RRS feed

• Question

• Just finished this course yesterday.  It was good.  We got giving the book to go with it and did the labs and practises as we went.  We didn't have time to totally finish all the labs but we did do all the material.

I wanted to get a copy of the scripts but training didn't seem to have them all in one area to easily access.  He said we could write them down, but I looked at a few and that would take way to long.

So went to the site mentioned in the book but it only gives the PDF version of the book there and not the scripts.

So how do we get hold of the scripts that are used through out the book?

Friday, March 2, 2012 12:57 AM

Answers

All replies

• As far as I know, these are only available from the Instructor or training centre.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, March 2, 2012 1:06 AM
  • Annoying :(

I'll have to e-mail him then.  Think it was just to much hassle for him to copy them to one location.  Seems a bit stupid that they aren't available on the site where you get the electronic copy of the book.

Friday, March 2, 2012 1:11 AM
  • I agree and it's something students ask all the time

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, March 2, 2012 1:12 AM