Question about exam length RRS feed

• Question

• I'm compiling a detailed list of the exams for my boss at this training center.  I noticed that you guys give the number of questions for the '03 MOS exams, but don't for pretty much anything else.  I've seen the "40-60" in more than one place, but that's incredibly vague.  Is there a place where I can find an exact number for MOS '07, '10, and for the MTA exams?  

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

it depends on the exam so there's no exact answer. Most of the time MOS exams take 50-100 minutes. Here's a statement from Microsoft

The time varies from one exam to another, but it will not exceed four hours
    under normal circumstances. In addition to answering the exam questions, you
    will have time to review instructions and provide comments after completing the
    exam. To request the duration of your exam, contact the exam delivery provider;
    however, because Microsoft reserves the right to change the exam content and
    time at any time, the most accurate information will be obtained if you contact
    the exam delivery provider on the day of your exam. We strongly recommend that
    you plan for four hours when taking an exam.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

• Marked as answer by Rachuli Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:10 PM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:23 PM
    Answerer