Ordering a Microsoft Certificate for the 70-680 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Well I have passed the test for the 70-680 Configuring Windows 7. What I need to know is how do I actually get the Certificate of Completion? I hear Microsoft doesn't send them out anymore. I want that piece of paper physically in my hand. Please let me know how to order.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:59 PM

Answers

• Hello Raydog,

You have two options to get your certificate, both require access to your

MCP Home page

1. You can downlaod your certificate from Certificate Manager
    or
    2. You can order it via Pay to Print option (you can access it via Certificate Manager)

The first is for free, you simply download it and then can print it either using your own printer or in print center

Pay to Print, there is a fee for shipping and handling, approx. 10 USD.

MS stopped sending the certificates for free and automatically after you passed another cert.

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Raydog Friday, May 21, 2010 6:42 PM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:16 PM

All replies

• Hello Raydog,

You have two options to get your certificate, both require access to your

MCP Home page

1. You can downlaod your certificate from Certificate Manager
    or
    2. You can order it via Pay to Print option (you can access it via Certificate Manager)

The first is for free, you simply download it and then can print it either using your own printer or in print center

Pay to Print, there is a fee for shipping and handling, approx. 10 USD.

MS stopped sending the certificates for free and automatically after you passed another cert.

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Raydog Friday, May 21, 2010 6:42 PM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:16 PM
  • Sachin Shetty,

Thankyou for your response. I downloaded it last night. Again much appreciated!

Friday, May 21, 2010 6:43 PM