Subscription--renewed--not renewed RRS feed

• General discussion

• One Care was about to expire so I thought I'd renew next time I was on computer. But the next time I was on One Care said it had renewed so I left it alone. For days it showed that One Care had renewed & all was fine. Now today it was fine until around 2 pm when One Care popped up & said One Care was not active because it needed to be renewed. 

So I'm posting this in case it will help others.  The problem was that I had reformatted my computer after a serious problem. During the reformat the computer was given a new name. During reinstalling One Care I deleted the old computer name & made the new name a hub. I thought all was well, the icon was green.  

When I opened One Care & clicked on renew.... it asked me if I wanted to add this pc?  I had already done this but now I did it again. While typing here to ask what's up the One care icon went from red to green.

Simple but confusing.  I'm guessing that Online One Care had not updated to the new computer name.  Does that sound right? ;-) 

Sniki
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:45 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure of exactly what happened but if you open One Care and the expiration date on the main page is correct I would think all is ok.
    Jim
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:52 PM