Ripped off Again! RRS feed

• Question

•   Will I ever learn? How many times will I fall prey to these internet companies promising me everything from what product to pick, to how to market it online? Will I ever re-coop any of the money I wasted buying all those products?

Or will I keep buying the next ”big thing”, hoping that one day, it will actually deliver and I can truly have an online business with a web site listed on the first page of search engines and will actually make money so I can be financially set and not have to die at my 9 to 5 job?

Sound familiar? They promise you’ll their marketing product will guarantee traffic you need for your site! Did you know most of them don’t even use they’re own products? They make their money from selling you the product. They have big fancy, splash pages, showing you all their satisfied customers and tell you, times running out, hurry buy now before the price goes way up.

Have you found anything that really works? What if I told you, for almost no money, I have 4 listings on the first page of Google, Yahoo and MSN? What if I told you I have one web site on the first page of Google and MSN and 2 on the first page of Yahoo? What if I told you all these listings and web sites are all linked together and sell the same product? What if I told you 95% of these listings were FREE?  Have I got your attention yet?                 

What if I told you I could show you how to apply all the things I have learned and used in the last 6 months to your web site and you could get the same listing and dominate the search engines too? What if I told you it was so cheap, you’ll think I should be in a rubber room in the nuthouse?

I know it sounds too good to be true, but I’ll show you proof that I have 35 to 65 % of the listings on the first 2 pages of the top ten search engines for one product. Will you keep trying and doing what your doing now or are you ready to dominate the search engines and REALLY make money online for a change?

Edward M Burke Jr.

UPDATE: 4-12-08   3 websites on the first page of Yahoo and 2 website on the first page of MSN!

R U Sick N Tired ?              (Just click link)

http://rusickntired.com         

(Or just copy and paste in address bar)

Saturday, April 12, 2008 2:39 PM