connect and get trial key RRS feed

• Question

• I have registered for connect, downloaded and installed trial, but there is no nothing when I ask for a trial key?
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 2:11 PM

All replies

• I have registered for connect, downloaded and installed trial, but there is no nothing when I ask for a trial key?
    When you logon to Connect and go to the WHS portion of the site, there should be something on the left hand side that says "Product Keys".  Click that, then click "Request New Product Key".
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 4:14 PM
  • I'm having the same problem. 

1. I log on to Connect
    2. I go to the WHS portion of the site
    3. I click "Download" on the left hand side portion of the site
    4. I click "Product Keys"
    5. I click "Request a New Product Key"
    6. It says "none available" under "Product Keys Available"

PLEASE HELP!!!
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:39 PM
  • I have tried that, but I get nothing.  It says, under product keys, none available
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:40 PM
  • I have tried that, but I get nothing.  It says, under product keys, none available
    I just checked and got the same message.  I would have to assume there is something wrong with the MS server that generates keys for the product.  You might have to wait a day or two until it gets fixed.  (I'll forward the issue to the WHS team.)  In the meantime, you can still use the product for 30 days without a key.
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 6:48 PM
  • Any updates on this matter? My 30 days has expired and I tried to activate it before that but got nowhere...
    • Edited by manndl Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:31 PM typo
    Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:11 PM
  • I'm on day 28 of the 30 days, and I have the same issue it sounds like people have been having for at least a month. Is the 120-day trial no longer valid?
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:40 PM
  • Is the 120-day trial no longer valid?

unfortunately, if you did not claim your key on Connect before, yes.
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:29 PM