none
How to contact the moderator RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I need to delete my thread on my account, this is very important, is there a moderator here who can help me???
    Friday, September 12, 2014 3:51 PM

Answers

• Hmm Ok, that's an archived forum (so no posting or editing allowed) and post marked Answered from more than three years ago. There would be no moderator in an archived forum. Your only option is to state your case to fissues.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, September 12, 2014 5:26 PM

All replies

• Looks like it may be gone now but if not you can send an email with details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, September 12, 2014 3:57 PM
  • It may be gone? The problem is that I wrote somethings that I'm not suppose too, and its been a problem for me.

Is there any faster way to help me?

Friday, September 12, 2014 4:01 PM
  • You didn't provide any link so a wild guess but deleting it yourself would be the fastest. Or worst case if it has replies then you may not be able to delete but can edit the text from message. Then send the email to fissues to finish or ask moderator in that specific forum to delete.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Friday, September 12, 2014 4:12 PM
  • Hey Dave, is this post http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8588a1b9-6955-4880-afec-a5147b22c8f5/how-to-add-a-child-node-the-a-specific-node?forum=csharplanguage

I couldn't find any delete option or the edit option ... Also I don't how why I cannot reply the thread.

Friday, September 12, 2014 4:23 PM
  • Hmm Ok, that's an archived forum (so no posting or editing allowed) and post marked Answered from more than three years ago. There would be no moderator in an archived forum. Your only option is to state your case to fissues.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Friday, September 12, 2014 5:26 PM
  • Dave could you please give some more details on how do I get this case to fissues? I'm lost here ...
    Friday, September 12, 2014 5:29 PM
  • Just send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Friday, September 12, 2014 5:31 PM
  • Dave, I tried to send the email then I get this message:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

vsolst@microsoft.com

Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept email from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery. For more tips to resolve this issue see DSN code 5.7.1 in Exchange Online. If the problem continues contact your help desk. 

Friday, September 12, 2014 5:42 PM
  • Same here. I'm trying to reach out to someone on this.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Friday, September 12, 2014 5:49 PM
  • Ok, your email did go through as I got a response on my test message.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Friday, September 12, 2014 5:54 PM
  • Ok ... could you tell me if it takes very long for them to respond?
    Friday, September 12, 2014 5:55 PM
  • No, sorry but I could not forecast that.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Friday, September 12, 2014 5:56 PM
  • Dave, just talked to them, they solve my problem, thank you very much for your support ... really.
    Friday, September 12, 2014 6:49 PM
  • Good to hear, you're welcome.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Friday, September 12, 2014 7:34 PM