wish for next version: batch feature for folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I am a very extensive user of ICE. In one holiday I have more than 100-400 panoramas to stich. It would be a fantastic feature, when I can give the programm a input folder, and I define how much images it has to use for one panorama (and maybe a correction for the horizont), and on output folder, where to save the result. The order is the imagename, which sould always correct. I have this feature in my hdr software and it would save mayn many hours of boring and unnecessary work. I found no other place to tell you my wish for the next version :-).

One bug is still in the software, When I make round about 6-8 panoramas after each other (with 7 MB per image and 3-6 images per panorama) I get no preview any more, so that I have to close the software and start it again. Then it works again for 6-8 panoramas. The error tell something about directX..., but I think there is  something with the cache. Maby it does not clear it ...

Thanks

greetings from germany

-

Monday, June 8, 2015 7:33 PM

All replies

• Great idea. I also take somewhere around 3 to 6,000 photos a project and end up only making a few ICE, Photosynth and Hyperlapse projects because it takes too long. Where-as google photos I upload everything and it uses all the different tools they have to auto make animation, videos, collections, and other cool creations.

I'd like to be able to have folders monitored in Local and Onedrive where all photos and videos are compared and auto made into all the things Microsoft Research can do. I use many more Google features even at lower resolutions because they're automatic and just happened as my files sync to the cloud. The Microsoft Research products are much better and produce much better results but require a lot of time and manual work. If they would add these features to onedrive backed by Azure it would be an amazing service. Allow cloud processing and export youtube directly.

Vote for Freedom - Vote to Protect our Country

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:29 PM