Site not indexed by MSNBOT over two years! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all! I need some help! I'm SEO for this site, www.freeextrachips.com . This site is not indexed by MSNBOT over the last two years... Why? We do not use incorrect tecniques! Please, help us!

Thursday, August 7, 2008 10:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you logged into Webmaster Tools to verify that you are not being blocked?

Brett

Friday, August 8, 2008 9:57 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you logged into Webmaster Tools to verify that you are not being blocked?

Brett

Friday, August 8, 2008 9:57 PM
  • Hi! Yes, I logged in and submitted a sitemap! No, our site is not blocked but MSNBOT don't crawl it! HEEEEELPPPPP!!!

Friday, August 8, 2008 10:36 PM
  • I have a site that hasn't been crawled in five months. Others I manage are crawled at a reasonable pace.

Saturday, August 9, 2008 10:07 PM
  • Two weeks over last sitemap submission... not crawled yet!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:03 PM
  • Some of my sites have not been indexed with out any rhyme or reason, and they have been in the webmaster tools for the last 2-3 months.
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:35 PM
  • I just tried to get to your website and got a "page cannot be displayed".  Are you having availability problems with your hosting provider?

I know it seems unlikely, but it could be that the site isn't available at key times when the msnbot has tried to crawl it.  Not sure what the msnbot does after it tries a few times and keeps getting a "page not found".  But it can't be good for your site.

Do you monitor your website's availability?

... Duane

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:11 PM
  • I can't access the site too.

This error indicates that the gateway could not find an authoritative DNS server for the website you are trying to access.

DNS problem

Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:43 AM
  • Yes... Sad ... I'm working on this issue with my Hosting Provider... Hold on...

Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:58 AM
  • Site is now available!

Friday, August 22, 2008 4:28 PM