Status in Prometric Website under candidate history showing "Pending". RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I taken my 70-486 (Microsoft mvc 4.0) exam in prometric center on 5/17/2014 and passed with 940/1000 and they given printed mark sheet but in prometric  website under candidate history  status column showing "Pending" instead of pass. I used Microsoft "3 for 1 voucher" so to write my 2nd exam i need status to be update to "Passed". I have just 13 days time . the vouchers ends on may 31st and i need to write 2 more exam. I have no idea what to do. Please guide me.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 6:56 AM

Answers

• The "Pending" state can happen when Prometric has not received the results from the testing center. Wait at least 24 hours after taking the exam, and if the result is still "pending" or "no show", then call Prometric on their telephone number and explain your situation. They may request you to send a fax or a scan of your results sheet (which you got from the testing center after passing the exam), and they can then use the codes in that sheet to fix your results in the system.
    Sunday, May 18, 2014 7:52 AM
  • Hi,

First, congratulations on passing the 70-486 exam. It is a tough exam. If this is your first Microsoft exam, it can take a little bit of time for Microsoft to build an account for you.

If this is not the first exam, it generally takes 24-48 hours for the records on Prometric to update. Check again today to see if it has changed.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCSD (Web Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:29 AM

All replies

• The "Pending" state can happen when Prometric has not received the results from the testing center. Wait at least 24 hours after taking the exam, and if the result is still "pending" or "no show", then call Prometric on their telephone number and explain your situation. They may request you to send a fax or a scan of your results sheet (which you got from the testing center after passing the exam), and they can then use the codes in that sheet to fix your results in the system.
    Sunday, May 18, 2014 7:52 AM
  • Thanks lot Alberto. Today even i got certificate from MICROSOFT and it mentioned i passed my MVC4 exam but still in prometric website it showing status "pending" i think the problem its in prometric side. I will contact them tomorow.
    Sunday, May 18, 2014 4:00 PM
  • Hi,

First, congratulations on passing the 70-486 exam. It is a tough exam. If this is your first Microsoft exam, it can take a little bit of time for Microsoft to build an account for you.

If this is not the first exam, it generally takes 24-48 hours for the records on Prometric to update. Check again today to see if it has changed.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCSD (Web Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:29 AM