none
windows 10 developer mode Device Discovery pair grayed out RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to remote debug a uwp application from vs 2017. the target device is a tablet running windows 10 pro v1809 build:17763.379. In developer settings I have enabled device discovery, installed version 1803 of the windows 10 sdk or later and the "Pair" button is grayed out. below it is states: Plesae restart to pair with this device. I have I have restarted and even reinstalled windows and it still shows the same thing. is there any way to get this to work?
    • Moved by Barry Wang Friday, March 29, 2019 9:05 AM
    Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Looks like this is a system issue or SDK installation issue. If you are sure the 1803 SDK is installed on your Windows 10, then it should be black, not gray out. 

You may need to either go to Visual Studio related forum or Windows 10 related forum to troubelshoot this issue. 

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 29, 2019 9:05 AM