MODI (Microsoft Office Document Imaging) RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All.

I have develop an application which reads image files (scanned documents) and convert into text files but the issue is it converts text only. I need to have images, tables also in my text file (Word document) with formatting. How to do it? I have been trying but could not get it.

Laxman
    • Moved by Yves.Z Tuesday, August 9, 2011 9:14 AM (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:08 AM

All replies

• Not sure what you mean?  But Word has support via the Interop classess?  Look up .NET Framework Word Interop on google.  That will show you how to create word documents.  But you may also want to consider creating XPS documents as well.  XPS is MSFT's PDF killer.  It's really pretty simple to use and the browser (as well as word) knows how to read the files. 
    JP
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:21 AM
  • Dear JP,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

I am using MODI library to convert OCR document into text document but I can convert text only. I want to read images, tables from OCR document(image file) using MODI and put into  text document together with text file. Hope you understand my issue. Thank you.

Thanks a lot.

Laxman

Laxman
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:27 AM