deployment for c#.Net application RRS feed

• Question

• Scenario
    I am trying to deploy an appliction which I have developed using C#.Net and I have used Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data in it. I used setup wizard for deploying it.

Problem
    After deployment and Installation, the application is not accessing any data. It shows the following error message.

Error Message:
    Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data,Version=1.0.2602.31166, Cultur=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The System Cannot find the file specified.

It even happens for all other dll that I have used in my application. I think I need to know the exact procedure to build a setup with dll files in it.

Can anybody help me.

Thanks in advance.

EMCUBE
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:11 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Emcube

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the relevance of your question to the VSTO technology. I think you've posted in the wrong forum, so I'm moving your question to the "Where is the forum for..." forum for re-direction.

If you want to know about VSTO, please consult the forum's Please Read First message. In general, I recommend you investigate what a forum supports before posting a question. In the end, it will save you time and effort. If you can't find an appropriate forum, ask in the Where is the forum for... venue for direction.
    Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:16 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the 

http://forums.asp.net/37.aspx

Have a great day!

located here:  

Kiran Polimetla, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:03 AM