Programmatically create accounts ($34.00/user per month) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

In pricing plan of CRM Online mentioned that price is $34.00/user per month (promotional). Working with trial version I’ve found (under Settings->Subscription Management) that there is an ability to buy more licenses and add additional storages.

Could someone clarify the following statements:

-          Can we add (purchase) one more license programmatically?

-          How much will it cost for non-interactive user?

-          Will this additional user share storage with initial user?

-          Can we create programmatically non-interactive user which will have its own separate storage?

-          Can we increase storage space programmatically?

• Moved by Xiaopeng Wu Tuesday, March 8, 2011 9:36 PM Forum consolidation (From:CRM Online)
    Wednesday, February 2, 2011 12:37 PM

Answers

• The best way to get the official answer on this is to either explore the CRM 2011 SDK which will describe the programmatic methods available to you, or to contact Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and ask their customer success representatives (contact details vary by region, but start with http://crm.dynamics.com and you should find them).

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 4:52 PM

All replies

• The best way to get the official answer on this is to either explore the CRM 2011 SDK which will describe the programmatic methods available to you, or to contact Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and ask their customer success representatives (contact details vary by region, but start with http://crm.dynamics.com and you should find them).

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 4:52 PM
  • Oh, and storage is 5GB per account not per user. So the answer to your 3rd and 4th questions is 'No' and 'No' :(

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 4:54 PM