Any post from Admin RRS feed

• Question

• Please mention how many of you received post from admin regarding updation of points I have problem with forums section and articles. If anybody knows regarding resolving problem kindly inform me.

I have registered but points for registering forums is not uploaded

I have posted 2 articles it is rated by 17 members and points are not updated

If anybody have answers or even tips for my questions kindly post me.

Regards,

Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:09 AM

Answers

• Man are you sure that the whitepapers that you have uploaded satisfies the criteria ?

if so then, i guess you will have nothing to do other than wait for the admin to reply to your mail. If you have not emailed the admin about this matter, i suggest you to mail the admins about the same.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:58 AM
  • Dear Harshil,

If you have doubt regarding kindly verify from the white paper section search with my first name I have posted only two article and it was rated by 17 members. How to post this issue to admin kindly reply

Regards,

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:06 AM
  • Man even though its rated 17 times, there is one more criteria that neesd to eb satisfied. The averaage rating done by the persons rating the whitepaper should be greater than 3.5.

If you are pretty sure that you might be satisfying both the criterions, then email the admins saying that you have not got the points for the whitepepars that you uploaded, and kindly ask them to recheck at their side and update the points accordingly.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:18 AM
  • right harshil
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:26 AM
  •  

I got a post from administrator regarding sudden change in points and i m satisfied with the points he putted there.!!!

Thanks Administrator!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:36 PM
  • @Fredrik I'll explain you  what do I mean by the "Average rating should be more than 3.5"

Consider this example....
    Suppose 5 persons rated your white paper, with the following Ratings. 3,4,2,1,2

Thus the average rating will be (3+4+2+1+2)/5 = 12 / 5 = 2.4
    And 2.4 < 3.5 so no points will be awarded for that particular whitepaper.

I hope you understand that now.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:50 PM
  • I got a mail from he admins too, but i didnt see any changes in the points.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:51 PM
  • Yes my friend, the email was sent to every participants Smile
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:57 PM
  •  

@Harshil

ok...

Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:45 PM
  • Cheer up Karan, I think your paper was good seeing it got 17 votes. Just wait till the end of the month, cuase then the points are updated.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 12:13 AM
  • Yes Fredrik, mail to the admins, and wait till the next month when the points are updated Smile
    Friday, May 11, 2007 5:47 AM

All replies

• Man are you sure that the whitepapers that you have uploaded satisfies the criteria ?

if so then, i guess you will have nothing to do other than wait for the admin to reply to your mail. If you have not emailed the admin about this matter, i suggest you to mail the admins about the same.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:58 AM
  • Dear Harshil,

If you have doubt regarding kindly verify from the white paper section search with my first name I have posted only two article and it was rated by 17 members. How to post this issue to admin kindly reply

Regards,

Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:06 AM
  • Man even though its rated 17 times, there is one more criteria that neesd to eb satisfied. The averaage rating done by the persons rating the whitepaper should be greater than 3.5.

If you are pretty sure that you might be satisfying both the criterions, then email the admins saying that you have not got the points for the whitepepars that you uploaded, and kindly ask them to recheck at their side and update the points accordingly.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:18 AM
  • right harshil
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:26 AM
  • Dear Harshil,

I am not clear about the sentence that you have mentioned below, what do you mean by 3.5 average can you say that.

rating the whitepaper should be greater than 3.5

Regards,

Thursday, May 10, 2007 12:28 PM
  •  

I got a post from administrator regarding sudden change in points and i m satisfied with the points he putted there.!!!

Thanks Administrator!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2007 1:36 PM
  • @Fredrik I'll explain you  what do I mean by the "Average rating should be more than 3.5"

Consider this example....
    Suppose 5 persons rated your white paper, with the following Ratings. 3,4,2,1,2

Thus the average rating will be (3+4+2+1+2)/5 = 12 / 5 = 2.4
    And 2.4 < 3.5 so no points will be awarded for that particular whitepaper.

I hope you understand that now.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:50 PM
  • I got a mail from he admins too, but i didnt see any changes in the points.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:51 PM
  • Yes my friend, the email was sent to every participants Smile
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:57 PM
  •  

@Harshil

ok...

Thursday, May 10, 2007 7:45 PM
  • Cheer up Karan, I think your paper was good seeing it got 17 votes. Just wait till the end of the month, cuase then the points are updated.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 12:13 AM
  • Yes Fredrik, mail to the admins, and wait till the next month when the points are updated Smile
    Friday, May 11, 2007 5:47 AM