lost xp product key RRS feed

• Question

• i cannot find my product key for xp home, i have the box with the sticker that is on the box.  i have already started to re do my computer, now I cannot get my computer to stop the re boot.  can I send the serial number on the box to get my product key?

thanks

Matt

Monday, October 15, 2007 6:43 PM

Answers

All replies

• How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-gb

Monday, October 15, 2007 7:03 PM
  • i have window xp sp2

i have lost xp product key

so please help me out from this problem

thank you

andrurobot
    Wednesday, January 9, 2008 9:41 PM
  • not find my product key for xp home, i have the box with the sticker that is on the box.  i have already started to re do my computer, now I cannot get my computer to stop the re boot.  can you guide me how to the  serial number on  product key?

thanks

prasad

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:25 AM
  • You can use special software to recover your Windows key. Most of them supported all versions Windows and other Microsoft products. Also there is a products like "Recover Keys" that support a lot of other major software packages.

Regards
    Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:01 PM
  • Use INNOBATE Product Key Recovery to recover your Windows XP or Vista product key if you have not already started the installation process of Windows from CD.

You need to have your Windows XP Product Key key before installing Windows, and if you have your Windows machine in a workable state, use INNOBATE Product Key Recovery to recover your Product key. It will warn you to the possibility of your recovered key being an OEM generic key.  OEM generic keys can not be used to install windows on your computer system.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:28 PM