Reporting - cannot generate reports as system stalls RRS feed

• Question

• I have just converted from Money 2004 to Money Plus Sunset, no problems there, but I cannot generate any of my reports.  The reports start to load and than just stall.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Monday, December 17, 2012 7:05 PM

All replies

• If I understand correctly, the program runs well enough until you try to generate a report.

If you are refering to a report listed in the reports page, and if you are willing to lose existing customized reports, try File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 1

If you are referring to something on the "home page", say so. If you are using the "Investment Performance module" from the home page, I would remove that one. It has a problem.

Monday, December 17, 2012 7:39 PM
  • I am refering to a report listed in the reports page and have tried File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 1

I do not use the "Investment Performance module".

An example of the reporting would be, Income & expenses for a period of time, a month or a year.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 4:45 PM
  • What version of Windows are you using?

You might try making a repaired version of your file with
    File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2.

You could copy Sample.mny to your Documents folder and open that copy. Then try that report. That could help distinguish if the problem is with your file or the installation.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 10:51 PM