plz dont answer harshil thraed RRS feed

• Question

• hello frend

plz dont answer the harshil thread. he is crearting prob for others

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:27 AM

Answers

• hey he already created a thread in between the quiz that is creatin prob for others
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:30 AM
  • hey harshil

tum jante hon tumhare thread se kitne log lon nuksan hunga

nahi na

kio ki tum ne sirf start kiya tha es liye kis log wahan ans/q put kare or troble main aye kio dear

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:32 PM

All replies

• hey he already created a thread in between the quiz that is creatin prob for others
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:30 AM
  • Man i started the thread about the quiz, but I have not posted any question or solutions to the quiz. Man please stop all this rubbish.
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:16 PM
  • hey harshil

tum jante hon tumhare thread se kitne log lon nuksan hunga

nahi na

kio ki tum ne sirf start kiya tha es liye kis log wahan ans/q put kare or troble main aye kio dear

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:32 PM
  • @jabed - Post your answers in english man..

Though i can understand hindi, not all can..

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:47 PM
  • plzzzz stop all this nonsense
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:15 PM
  • Stop pulling each others leg,remember this a technical forum and you guys should maintain harmony at least in this forum.
    Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:40 PM
  •  

Yes,

I think anyone should not create this kind of thread. 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:58 PM
  • Another thread where the cold war continues... These people never learn to live in harmony.....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:03 AM
  • Hey guys, i am not fighting here. I am just giving replies appropriate to his queries. I am trying to clear his doubt, but he seems not to listen any of them.

@Jabed - I just started the thread, and even i said over there that we will post the q/a after the quiz is completed. And all who replied to that thread agreed with me. None of the questions were posted in my thread before the quiz was over. To clear your doubt, Karan started a new thread on his own and wrote the question of the quiz, and thats why he got deleted. He didnt post the question in MY THREAD. Hope you understand now. So its not because of me people are getting deleted. I didn't tell them to start a new thread.  They did it on their own.
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:21 AM