Course 6654: Introduction to Windows Communication Foundation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The DB connection problem for course 6654 in the Lab is still happening as of 10/05/2009 (that’s the 10th May 2009 for our non UK people). Reading some of the other threads it seems to be a persistent problem throughout these courses.

Can I believe Karin Lamb that they have been fixed.

I have been developing for years and can't see why it took you so long to fix what is nothing more than a connection string problem. I am an unemployed contract BizTalk Developer at the moment due to the disappearing market in the UK of BizTalk (hence the reason for taking this course), maybe you could employ me to fix these problems!!!!!

I also have another annoyance with the labs why, why why if I am logged onto a LONDON virtual machine is that not configured with a UK keyboard, not a show stopper but dammed annoying, the exercise notes are very badly laid out what is wrong with having one for VB and another for CS this would take out a lot of unnecessary clutter for respective languages. The Virtual machines are incredibly slow in response at times especially back tabbing.

I will continue with these courses but I am NOT IMPRESSED so far, any further show stoppers and I think I might just ask for a refund.

Sunday, May 10, 2009 9:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Jim,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Thanks,
    Kiran

Kiran Polimetla, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, May 11, 2009 8:10 AM