Products, Products List RRS feed

• Question

• I have read and read and re-read for about a month over how to set up the products catalog in CRM, and i am in need of vids at this point.

If we start with a blank slate and go to enter a new product it feels as if we do a complete 360 and i find myself trying to create that first product while creating my first product. I and in need of verbiage outside the documentation and or a quick video the product catalog. Preferably a video where someone created one product and then created a quote using that one product.

That whole product list thing is something i am not grasping. It's like I will give it a go think i have it then all the sudden i am back to the 360 again with nothing making since. The rest of t he CRM i can at least get a starting point and find a place to start. I cannot even find a place to start with what I would think would be the easiest thing to define, the products.

I think my problem is that there is a much bigger picture that i am missing and I need to see someone create a product then use it some way.

Anyone got anything that can help me on creating and using products ? 

Need some help with the jump start, and or an, Awww Haaa moment .... ;)

http://afccinc.com?siteref=msdn
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 4:57 AM

Answers

All replies