none
Dropdown compatibility issues for IE 9 to IE11 RRS feed

• Question

• I am making compatible my Asp.net 4.o web application from IE9 browser to IE11. some times as per program logic I have only one item to display in the dropdown list. I am using <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server">

IN IE9 Browser:
    when I click on the dropdown , the list is displaying in the browser as I mentioned in the screen below (We can observe that for one item the list is appearing)

IN IE11 Browser:
    When I click on the dropdown, the list is not displaying for one item in the browser and it is appearing as it got stuck. In screenshot we can observe the same.

Now the client wants the functionality of IE9 dropdown list to appear in IE11.

Note: should not force from the application to use IE9 browser compatibility.

Please suggest how can I get the functionality of dropdown in IE11 as same in IE9.

• Edited by Sanjay Kumar mishra Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:19 AM
    • Moved by Stanly Fan Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:02 AM from windows form general
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Sanjay,

According to your description, your issue is more related about ASP.NET project, maybe it is a Web Form application. And this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at ASP.NET Forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:32 AM