How do I fix this storage issue? RRS feed

• Question

• How exactly is it balanced? I cant copy any of my large files over and it wont balance to fix the problem.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:05 PM

All replies

• Many have had this problem but the solution varies. Sometimes a simple reboot will force balancing if the service has merely stopped.

You should run C:\program files\windows home server\TalQ.exe and post the CAB number (given at the end) here for teh devs to looks at. Also, look in your Event Viewer for errors that might shed light on the subject. It shows network critical but you dont show why, probably free space. Wink

Good luck...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:17 PM
  • There we go. Moved 8GB worth of stuff off the hd that was out of space. Then restarted the server. Appears to be balancing now.

Weird
    Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:51 PM
  • Nevermind. It didnt sort it out. All the data is still on the one drive. Is there any way to manually adjust the settings for this? I cant load anything on the server.

Thanks
    Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:47 AM
  • Again...

You should run C:\program files\windows home server\TalQ.exe and post the CAB number (given at the end) here for teh devs to looks at. Also, look in your Event Viewer for errors that might shed light on the subject.

Your HW doesn't meet WHS miniium requirements either. Sad

Thursday, July 26, 2007 3:06 AM