ERROR (0xC3EC7814): Pool is not ready. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello There,

Actually, I am caught in the age old External URL Thing and LCSCMD is returning me error again and again.  IM, Presence, A/V and Live Meeting are working fine on the internal network.  But, when external users try to access the live meeting, they are returned error because there is no external URL defined.  I tried to follow Microsofts Knowledgebase where LCSCMD is used to create external URLS for remote users to login, but it is returning error half way.  The error is

ERROR (0xC3EC7814): Pool is not ready.

Its a test lab, configuration is as follows

Server 1:    OCS Front-end Server - Standard Edition

(External URL was not setup during the Deploy Server Wizard much to my demise)

Server 2:   OCS Edge (Consolidated) - Standard Edition

It is installed on the workgroup with two interfaces public and private.  Public interface has three public ip addresses assigned to each server role and all server roles have their own certificates.

IM and Presence are working  fine from external users, they just cannot login to the live meeting that is my need.  Prompt reply is appreciated.   Thanks.  The problem is just with teh external URL i am sure, just need to get rid of this error and things will be fine.  I have tried both solutions that are in the microsoft knowledgebase, but to no avail.  Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:27 PM

All replies

•  anybody.  It has been around 21 hours...............Hellooooooooo there.

Its serious, i really need to get it working or .............
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:36 PM