MS CRM 2013 Asynchronous plug-in System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts, I am getting the below exception in Asynchronous plug-in, while debugging the code it is not showing the exception from where it is

coming. And my plugin is calling GAC deployed common plugin. If I change it to synchronous plugin and it is working fine.

And recently we upgraded from MS CRM 2011 UR-18 to MS CRM 2013, It was working fine in MS CRM 2011 UR-18.

It would be great if anybody can help on this....

System job Error Message: Unhandled Exception: Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.InvalidPluginExecutionException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.EventOperation.CreateAsyncResultFromException(AsyncExecutionContext context, Exception e) at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.EventOperation.InvokePlugin(AsyncExecutionContext context, IPlugin pluginInstance) at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.EventOperation.InternalExecute(AsyncEvent asyncEvent) at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.AsyncEventHandlerCommand`1.Execute(IAsyncEvent asyncEvent) at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.AsyncEventExecutionManager`2.ExecuteHandler(IAsyncEventHandlerFactory handlerFactory) at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.PoolHandler.ProcessAsyncEvent(IAsyncEventExecutionManager asyncEventExecutionManager) Inner Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Thanks Srikanth

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:32 AM