Activation Key Expired: The activation key doesnt work RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello,

Could you help me  please?  I am having an error message when I log in.  The message says:

The Windows Vista home premium product key is invalid for activation.  Then it gives me options to call into the phone activation, launch windows with decreased functionality or enter another product key. 

I've tried several times to enter the product key on my Dell computer. But everytime it saysTongue Tiedorry but this product key isnt valid for this Windows Vista.

At the bottom left it says: Windows Vista Build 6000 This copy of windows is not genuine.

Please help!
      Brandon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEED HELP ASAP!!! NEED TO DO MY GEOGRAPHY COURSEWORK!

Monday, June 4, 2007 8:39 AM

Answers

•  

Please post the results of the WGA diagnostics tool (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012) with any new question. 

Please also post the error code you get (if any) when you validate by clicking "Validate Windows" here: www.microsoft.com/genuine
    The error code will be gray and in brackets at the end of the message on the page that says validation failed.  (It'll look something like this:  [0xC004C000]).

Thank you!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 1:25 AM