I cannot scan using Live OneCare even though I was told that installation was successful RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I successfully installed Live OneCare scanner to my computer—the website told me that the installation was successful. Then I was told that to begin scanning, I should click on “Launch Scan” and I did so; however, when I did, I was immediately sent back to “Install Live OnceCare Scanner”…And I clicked on “install” again, and it successfully installed (and again, it said on Live OneCare website that installation was successful); but when I went to begin scanning, the same time happened again (I was sent back to the page that said to “install the program”)…and I have repeated this three times already…Please can someone tell me what is wrong…And just for clarification, I have Windows Vista and I installed the Live OneCare Scanner program for Windows Vista (I know different operating systems use different programs, so the one I installed said “Live OneCare Scanner for Windows Vista”)…and also, I allowed pop-ups from Live OneCare (I made sure of that)…And thirdly, my computer has a lot of memory left (and besides it is pretty brand new—I bought it recently)…So, I don’t know why I can’t begin scans even when Live OneCare says that installation was successful…Please help.

Monday, June 15, 2009 4:15 AM

All replies