none
Cannot open video file

Question

• Well, i know: some people posted this question time ago. But i see no useful replay.

I tried to import video files in avi, flash, mpeg, mp4 ... but the message Always was: "cannot open video files".

My S.O is Windows 10 64 bit.

It seems the software is a fake, and this is a dead forum. I hope not.

bye all.

• Edited by Jokerdaf Saturday, December 17, 2016 7:55 AM
    Saturday, December 17, 2016 7:53 AM

All replies

• 1.a) Try playing the file on a different computer and check if the file is not corrupt.
    1.b) Try copying the file to the computer and check if you can play the file.
    2. In some cases, people have run into this error when the wrong audio device is selected in WMP.  Tools | Options | Devices | Speakers | Properties will allow you to change it.
    3. It’s a good idea to update and/or reinstall your Sound Card and Video Card drivers. Along with DirectX when you are getting this error.
    4. To determine what codec was used with a particular file, play the file in the Player, if possible. While the file is playing, right-click the file in the library, and then click Properties. On the File tab, look at the Audio codec and Video codec sections.
    5. Download and install Codecs by going to the PLAYER tab and check. Connect to the Internet and Download Codecs Automatically from the player
    6. Configure protocol settings
    On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Network tab.
    In the Streaming protocols area, select all the protocol check boxes.
    Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:25 PM