none
Windows 10 Aplications / Device Updates

Question

• Hello,

I just had Windows 10 Hm put on my computer.  After installing various software and hardware Windows went off in search of the up dates created for those older items to work with Win10.  Most of the updates were installed of and with a little tinkering I was able to get things going OK. 

One item, Canon iP90 printer had some issues, but I got it working alright now.  I do keep getting a notice that the update for the CANON iP90 could not be installed.  Seeing how the printer does work I thought I would just go to the folder containing the update and remove that file from the update folder.  But, I can't find the folder where that up date is stashed.

Can someone give me a map? 

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, October 19, 2015 5:43 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Sunday, October 18, 2015 6:02 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Update forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, October 19, 2015 5:43 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Sandbox forum is designed for users to try out the new forums functionality. Please be respectful of others, and do not expect replies to questions asked here.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, October 19, 2015 5:39 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Update forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Monday, October 19, 2015 5:43 PM