70-515 Questions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm studying for this exam (70-515) using the study guide and I've purchased the practice questions from Measure Up.

I read somewhere that someone took the exam and found the questions a lot harder than what they had practised from the Study Guide and Measure Up.

Is that true? Did anyone else find the exam questions a lot harder than what you might face using something like Measure Up?

I don't want to go into the exam and get smoked!

Cheers
    Andrew D.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 12:30 AM

Answers

• There's not much that can be said due to exam NDA. Besides, the difficulty would differ from person to person as it is relative to a person’s knowledge of the technology.

The most I can say is look at the exam requirements and skills measured and make sure you understand and can meet them

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-515

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 12:56 AM
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 2:14 AM
  • I failed this exam but I found the exam is not hard as long as you have got a little bit of experience. For example, I have always been working with Web Forms and I have no experience with Asp.net MVC and Ajax and I found that I did a bad score in topics related to Ajax/Jquery and Asp.net MVC.

Good Luck!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:50 AM

All replies

• There's not much that can be said due to exam NDA. Besides, the difficulty would differ from person to person as it is relative to a person’s knowledge of the technology.

The most I can say is look at the exam requirements and skills measured and make sure you understand and can meet them

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-515

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 2:14 AM
  • I failed this exam but I found the exam is not hard as long as you have got a little bit of experience. For example, I have always been working with Web Forms and I have no experience with Asp.net MVC and Ajax and I found that I did a bad score in topics related to Ajax/Jquery and Asp.net MVC.

Good Luck!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:50 AM