Enhanced SLA - Two SLA tracking for Case entity. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am working on the SLA where i am stuck in the scenario below. I have two SLA created for Case entity and both SLA's are Enhanced SLA and both have different SLA condition and success criteria.One with Business hours and other one is not.

SLA 1 : 

Applicable when the Case Priority = High. No Business hours settings  configured here.

SLA KPI = Resolve by KPI

set as default = yes. 

SLA 2 :

Applicable when Case priority = Critical and severity = critical. customer service schedule is linked as Business hours.

SLA KPI = Resolve by KPI 

Set default = No.

Now both record is activated. Now the problem is SLA 1 is triggering(SLA timer started case form) when the condition are satisfied. but when the SLA 2 is not triggered(No timer on the case form) when the condition is satisfied. 

Can somebody point me what is wrong here.

Thanks a lot.

SAFI

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Mohamed,

SLA will trigger automatically only if it is a default SLA. And by system only one SLA Can be Default.

What you need to do is create a single SLA and have your conditions as SLA Items and set that SLA as Default so it triggers for all the cases and Appropriate SLA Items are triggered for each scenario.

With current configuration as your, you need to manually apply the SLA to the items which are Critical cases.

So I suggest to create SLA Items for each configuration you have and have the condition for each items properly configured.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Mohamed,

SLA will trigger automatically only if it is a default SLA. And by system only one SLA Can be Default.

What you need to do is create a single SLA and have your conditions as SLA Items and set that SLA as Default so it triggers for all the cases and Appropriate SLA Items are triggered for each scenario.

With current configuration as your, you need to manually apply the SLA to the items which are Critical cases.

So I suggest to create SLA Items for each configuration you have and have the condition for each items properly configured.

If my response answered your question, please "mark the response as an answer" and also "vote as helpful". Regards, Hari. www.crm2011byhari.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:58 AM
  • Thanks Hari, I will revalidate my condition to make it single SLA.

SAFI

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:35 AM