locked
worked fine until uninstalled sp3 RRS feed

  • Question

  • i was having problems with (what i thort was) firewall configuration. i searched for a solution but was un sucsesful. so i then decided to try uninstall sp3 with intentions of re install to see if this fixed the problem.

    after removing sp3 i rebooted then proceeded to microsoft update but would not and still can not conect.

    i then rebooted again just to see if any notifications or errors showed up thats when i received, hardware has been dramaticaly changed since your last validation, please re validate. when i tried to do this i just keep getting the same outcome. 

    iv looked around and found the scan link

     

    the results. .

    Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
    -----------------------------------------
    Windows Validation Data-->
    Validation Status: Not Activated
    Validation Code: 1
    Cached Validation Code: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-
    Windows Product Key Hash: yeqqO9gsd7Y27uOgSmmRGWJ+8tc=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-OEM-2258173-78274
    Windows Product ID Type: 3
    Windows License Type: OEM System Builder
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.3.0.pro
    ID: {BE42DCCE-04C6-4C5A-9009-26CBB21EDDEB}(3)
    Is Admin: Yes
    TestCab: 0x0
    LegitcheckControl ActiveX: Registered, 1.9.42.0
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Product Name: N/A
    Architecture: N/A
    Build lab: N/A
    TTS Error: N/A
    Validation Diagnostic: 025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-258-3
    Resolution Status: N/A
    
    Vista WgaER Data-->
    ThreatID(s): N/A
    Version: N/A
    
    Windows XP Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: 1
    File Exists: Yes
    Version: 1.9.40.0
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: Microsoft
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: Microsoft
    
    OGA Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    
    OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 109 N/A
    OGA Version: Registered, 2.0.48.0
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-258-3
    
    Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Documents and Settings\trev\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed
    
    File Scan Data-->
    
    Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{BE42DCCE-04C6-4C5A-9009-26CBB21EDDEB}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.3.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-HQG36</PKey><PID>55274-OEM-2258173-78274</PID><PIDType>3</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-448539723-1202660629-839522115</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.        </Manufacturer><Model>OptiPlex GX280        </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.        </Manufacturer><Version>A08</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20060303000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>1DF23A470184407D</HWID><UserLCID>0809</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>GMT Standard Time(GMT+00:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><GANotification><File Name="WgaTray.exe" Version="1.9.40.0"/><File Name="WgaLogon.dll" Version="1.9.40.0"/></GANotification></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 
    
    Licensing Data-->
    N/A
    
    Windows Activation Technologies-->
    N/A
    
    HWID Data-->
    N/A
    
    OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->
    BIOS string matches: yes
    Marker string from BIOS: 1A85C:Dell Inc|1A85C:Microsoft Corporation
    Marker string from OEMBIOS.DAT: N/A, hr = 0x80004005
    
    OEM Activation 2.0 Data-->
    N/A
    
    is ther anything i can do to resolve this??
    
    thanx for any sugestions. 
    

    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 1:56 PM

Answers

  • How are you activating? Over the Internet or By Phone?

    If you haven't already done so, I recommend Activating by Phone.  Once the phone is answered, select the option to talk to a Live Activation Rep or if there is no option, don't enter anything into the phone, that will force the phone prompt to transfer you to a Live Rep.

     

    Thank you,


    Darin MS
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 11:19 PM

All replies

  • How are you activating? Over the Internet or By Phone?

    If you haven't already done so, I recommend Activating by Phone.  Once the phone is answered, select the option to talk to a Live Activation Rep or if there is no option, don't enter anything into the phone, that will force the phone prompt to transfer you to a Live Rep.

     

    Thank you,


    Darin MS
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 11:19 PM
  • it was already activated. i did itages ago.

    its been fine until now. updated fine.

     

    Thursday, March 3, 2011 9:39 PM
  • "noobalicious" wrote in message news:d6223751-84cd-428c-b155-6f85fb4e9636...

    it was already activated. i did itages ago.

    its been fine until now. updated fine.

     


    Windows occasionally gets its knickers in a twist <g> - just try the phone activation again.
     

    --


    Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, March 4, 2011 3:57 AM
    Moderator