What is going on? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I randomly get "microsoft windows has encountered a problem and needs to close" at most 8 times per hour interrupting my use of the internet. Then "send error report", which does nothing to alleviate the annoying problem. I am not fluent in computer use, and need a simple solution. Thanx for any help. .... Then, after I acknowledge the message, i get "tab has been recovered" message. An extremely annoying problem!
    • Changed type JimR1Moderator Friday, July 9, 2010 4:14 AM Off topic. Not a One Care question.
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Friday, July 9, 2010 4:14 AM (From:Windows Live OneCare Anti-Virus)
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 3:11 PM

All replies

• This forum is for the discussion of Windows Live One Care. You can get help with your computer problems here - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx Try to be as descriptive of the problem as possible, include your operating system and the programs running when you experience the problem.

Jim

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Friday, July 9, 2010 4:18 AM