CRM 2011 and Gmail Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know if CRM 2011 is able to integrate with Gmail?  We have a company that uses Gmail for their corporate email – they don’t use Outlook. 

This would be similar to the Outlook plugin where they would access CRM from within their Gmail

Thursday, December 13, 2012 1:25 PM

Answers

• Nothing that I am aware of. If you want to get the functionality of the Outlook client, they would actually need to install Outlook with the CRM add-in and access their Gmail through it. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:05 PM

All replies

• Nothing that I am aware of. If you want to get the functionality of the Outlook client, they would actually need to install Outlook with the CRM add-in and access their Gmail through it. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:05 PM
  • There is no Gmail Add-in without using Outlook.

If you are just looking for the ability to track emails you could setup the CRM Email Router and use the SMTP settings for Gmail. This would not change how you currently use CRM but at least you could get your E-mails tracked in CRM.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:19 PM
  • Hi,

yes, there is a recently released tool named "Dynamics CRM Integration for Gmail". It currently supports only CRM Online but anyway might be pretty
    interesting for you. It provides functionality which is very similar to Outlook's plugin - track emails, create contacts, view tasks, etc. right from the Gmail's UI.

Try application from Chrome Store

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dynamics-crm-integration/opdeoodggbccmpenpleeenkbhckopmpk

View application on Pinpoint

https://pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-US/Applications/12884994585?id=searchResult

Thanks,
    Nick

Akvelon Inc.

Monday, August 24, 2015 10:20 AM