none
i m not able access my yahoo groups using my pc.

Question

• hi all ,

I am having very difficult time due to yahoo. I am registerd member of a yahoo group. It is university study group. I am able to access this group using my id and pwd from my school or frinds home but not able to access this group from my home.

i m getting error messege like this.

:irc-2.test.com 451 GET :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 Accept: :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 Referer: :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 Accept-Language: :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 User-Agent: :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 Accept-Encoding: :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 Host: :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 Connection: :You have not registered :irc-2.test.com 451 Cookie: :You have not registered ERROR :Closing Link: [211.36.173.14] (Ping timeout)

I m helpless with this. tried using IE , google chrome, fire fox etc same result. my internet is fast i m able to access my othe sites very fast. even i m able to log in my yahoo account and check my email. This problem comes to me when i try to log in to groups.

hope some one help me......

regards,
    Sunday, February 7, 2010 6:03 AM

All replies