Cover on the Xbox 360 with WHS ? RRS feed

• Question

• hello

it's been almost a year since I use WHS as a server at home. I use it mainly for multimedia file sharing, but especially for streaming to my Xbox 360. It has been several months since I seek a way to display album art of film but without success! Apparently he s'agt a limitation of the Xbox 360, but when I use a hard drive I just see no problem in the pouch renaming the file as the movie.

My system is fairly simple: WHS => Xbox 360. Also, I found it rather strange that the clutch does not appear when I go to WHS with WMC, yet the sleeves are well represented in the directory.

Is it not rather a limitation of WHS? I have a large number of films, serials, etc.. It's pretty frustrating not being able to navigate with pockets and a description.

The only solution is to buy the Netgear 9100 but I found this solution a bit expensive.
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 6:55 AM

All replies

• hello

it's been almost a year since I use WHS as a server at home. I use it mainly for multimedia file sharing, but especially for streaming to my Xbox 360. It has been several months since I seek a way to display album art of film but without success! Apparently he s'agt a limitation of the Xbox 360, but when I use a hard drive I just see no problem in the pouch renaming the file as the movie.

My system is fairly simple: WHS => Xbox 360. Also, I found it rather strange that the clutch does not appear when I go to WHS with WMC, yet the sleeves are well represented in the directory.

Is it not rather a limitation of WHS? I have a large number of films, serials, etc.. It's pretty frustrating not being able to navigate with pockets and a description.

The only solution is to buy the Netgear 9100 but I found this solution a bit expensive.
    I use MyMovies for WHS.
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010 11:27 PM