Integration with SharePoint 2010 Online - New and Actions not working RRS feed

• Question

• I have successfully installed the List Component for my Dynamics CRM 2011 Online and my SharePoint 2010 Online. The doc libraries are being created between the two as I would expect. However, from within Dynamics CRM 2011 Document Management I am unable to use the New button and the Actions button (see attached)...what am I missing?

TIA

CRM Fan

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Was your SharePoint Online Site provisioned before November 2011? It looks like you don't have htc file extensions enabled, which used to be a problem but has been fixed on newly provisioned sites.

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, March 1, 2012 9:55 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for the reply Scott.

My SharePoint site was just provisioned this week. From what I can find on how to enable the htc file extension, it appears as though this is done through SharePoint's Central Admin pages. However, SharePoint Online within Office 365 doesn't have any Central Admin pages. How do you enable the htc file extension within SharePoint 2010 Online within Office 365?

CRM Fan

Friday, March 2, 2012 12:53 PM