Microsoft Excel EXPERT 2010 Exam-77-888 RRS feed

• Question

• I took the Microsoft Excel Expert Exam 77-888 on Saturday, and I passed on the first try.  I was very disappointed in the types of questions AND the wording of the questions that were on this test.  It had <removed NDA content> questions that had to be answered in 50 minutes.  Too many questions in too little time because there were several "<removed NDA content> questions" that take time to figure out, and as you know, one does not have time.  There was even one question about <removed NDA content>, and the question had an <removed NDA content>, so you couldn't even answer it.

If you look at my other threads, you can see the materials that I used to prepare for this exam.  Probably the best was the Practice Tests that I purchased from GMetrix.com.  Might have cost around $70 and you get to keep the subscription for a few years.

Delighted that it is over - passed all 6 Microsoft Office 2010 exams - now on to a new venture.

NYLegal

• Edited by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:12 PM Removed NDA content
    Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:01 PM

Answers