none
MSTest in Parallel seems to be crossing tests RRS feed

• Question

• It all started with getting this error from bamboo. An exception occurred while invoking executor 'executor://mstestadapter/v1. But I have installed the MSTEST v2 files for testadapter and mstestframework. The project was built in NET45.

I ran this locally and it seems that it opened 5 new windows (that is the max cpu I set). I am running the tests, and it is opening the multiple windows and going through all its own test steps..but it then fails, because I am assuming it is not keeping its own parameters and such. Does this go to the each test has to be in its own test file? Or because of the mstest version difference? In which direction should I focus my efforts?

Wednesday, May 1, 2019 3:26 PM

All replies

• Hi GregXP,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, this issue is more related to third party software. Since our forum is discussing about general Unit Testing, fakes, stubs and mocking techniques in VS IDE, we suggest you could go to Atlassian community with Bamboo for better support.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

Note: This response contains a reference to a third-party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. 
    Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.
    There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, May 2, 2019 2:14 AM